FUSD Mascot Video - October 2, 2020
Student Mask Video - September 25, 2020
FUSD Bond Video - September 11, 2020
Superintendent Message - September 4, 2020
Insurance Liability Acknowledgement - August 18, 2020
I/O Zones For Students - August 11, 2020
School Reopening Update - August 4, 2020
Superintendent Message - July 31, 2020
Dr. Leckie Message - July 9, 2020
FUSD Social Media Disclaimer
The District understands the value of social media and the benefits offered by digital communication devices for providing quick and easy interaction among peers, students and families. The District welcomes the exchange of ideas about issues, programs, events and activities.
- Does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevancy, timeliness or completeness of information or content uploaded to FUSD Social Media pages or contained on a linked website.
- Does not endorse organizations sponsoring linked websites, nor does it endorse or recommend any products or services linked websites offer. Views and comments expressed on linked websites are those of the users and do not necessarily reflect the views of FUSD.
- Cannot and does not authorize the use of copyrighted materials contained in linked websites. Users must request and obtain authorization for such use directly from the sponsor of the linked website.
- Cannot be responsible for damage caused by “viruses” or “worms” spread through FUSD Social Media Pages, including but not limited to, loss of data, identity theft, or other damage to computer systems. Users are responsible for maintaining appropriate virus protection and following safe computing practices.
FUSD expects that participants will treat each other with respect. FUSD Social Media Pages are regularly monitored, and any inappropriate post will be promptly removed. Inappropriate posts include those that contain or constitute:
- Vulgar, offensive, threatening or abusive language, including but not limited to, terms that target specific ethnic or racial groups.
- Obscenity or pornography.
- Incite violence, violation of district or school rules or policies, or otherwise encourage substantial disruption of the school's orderly operation.
- Personal attacks; illegal acts, or other questionable activities; misinformation; spam or irrelevant or “off” topic comments.
- Do not relate to the stated purpose of the FUSD Social Media Pages, including but not limited to, comments of a commercial nature; political activity; or comments that constitute discrimination or harassment.
- Comments that are anonymous.
Violation of this policy may result in disciplinary action