• To enroll you need the following documents:

    • Original birth certificate
    • Proof of immunizations
    • Proof of residency (utility bill)
    • Records from previous school (if transferring)
    • For junior high and high school students, please fill out a course selection form for the school you are enrolling in and turn it in with the required documents. You can find forms on this page (to the right of the page on the desktop, at the bottom of a mobile.

    During the Online Registration process, you will be able to submit the required documents electronically. Forms must be submitted before the start of the school year. 

    If you are unable to use the online portal to enroll your child, you can contact your school registrar for assistance.