PBIS For Parents
- Learn about PBIS at your child's school and provide feedback about the process
- Ask to participate in the school PBIS Leadership team?
- Help your school design parent involvement activities in PBIS?
- Participate on Targeted or Intensive level teams as they relate to your child.
- What is in place at the Universal level of PBIS in the classroom and school-wide?
- What are the school-wide and classroom behavior expectations?
- How will the school communicate with me if my child needs extra support with behavior?
- If my child is having behavior problems, what evidence-based interventions will be used to help him/her?
- What assessments will be used to develop a behavior plan for my child?
- How will the school inform me about the results of collecting information on my child?
- How will I be notified and involved if my child needs Targeted or Intensive supports?
- What resources are available in the school and community to help with improving my child's behavior?
- How can I work with the school to promote PBIS at home?
Parents play a critical role in supporting what their children are learning in school. FUSD believes that the more parents are involved in student learning, the higher the student achievement! We welcome your involvement as we can only be partially successful at educating your child without you!