Fill Out Your Free & Reduced Lunch Application Now For Benefits Beyond Meals
Food Services wanted to let you know that although our school district is serving all enrolled children both breakfast and lunch at no cost to the parent this school year; you may want to fill out a free and reduce meal application as it could benefit you and your child in several ways.
- If the state decides to send out additional P-EBT benefits this school year, those benefits would be given to children who are approved for free and reduced meals.
- If your child plays a school sport the pay to play fee could be waived or lowered if your child is approved for free or reduced meals.
- Some Career and Technical Student Organizations can have some of the fees for travel, dues and etc. waived if the students is approved for free and reduced meals.
- Some test, certifications and college tuitions that are required for some high school programs can have the fee waived or reduced if the student is approved for free or reduced meals.
- Some internet companies will discount their fee if your students is approved for free and reduced meals.
- Many field trip destinations will discount the price of the field trip if the school has a high percent of students the are on the free and reduced meal program.
If you believe your child/children may qualify, please fill out the attached meal application and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org or your child's school.